- GET A QUOTE
This Clarification Text Pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data ("Clarification Text") has been written by Alkın Kompresör Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi ("Alkın Kompresör") acting in the capacity of data controller in order to explain and inform Alkın Kompresör about the processing of personal data of Alkın Kompresör users in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("Law").
According to the provisions of KVK, Alkın Kompresör is the "Data Controller". As the Data Controller, the Company informs and enlightens the data subjects that it processes personal data within the limits and conditions stipulated in the legislation in accordance with the provision of Article 10 of the KVKK with the Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data.
The natural legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller based on the authority granted by the data controller is defined as a "Data Processor" in Article 3 of the Law.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA LEGAL REASONS
Your personal data may be collected verbally, in writing electronically by automatic non-automatic methods, sales stores, offices, branches, call centres, websites, social media channels, membership and sales forms and similar means.
Your personal data are collected and processed by our Company for the following purposes and legal reasons based on the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law:
When the purpose that requires the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Law disappears and/or the statute of limitations that we are obliged to process your data in accordance with the legislation expires, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed anonymised by us and will continue to be used.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the general principles set out in Article 4 of the Law, in accordance with the law and good faith, accurate and, necessary, up-to-date, for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, in connection with the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured, and for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation required for the purpose for which they are processed.
Your collected personal data may be processed for the following purposes within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
- Carrying out the necessary work by our relevant business units for the realisation of the commercial activities carried out by our company and carrying out the related business processes,
- Carrying out controls to ensure site security,
- Carrying out the necessary work by our business units and carrying out the relevant business processes in order to benefit the relevant persons from the products and services offered by our Company, including the sales and marketing activities of our products and services,
- Establishment of sales contracts for our company's products and services, execution of invoicing transactions, follow-up of financial and sales records,
- Management of customer relations and ensuring that customer contact information is up-to-date and accurate,
- Fulfilment of the legal obligations to which our Company is subject, particularly the Law on the Protection of Consumers, the Law on the Regulation of Retail Trade and the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce,
- Providing information to the authorised institutions arising from the legislation and fulfilling the requests of official institutions,
- Ensuring the legal, technical, commercial and business security of our Company and the relevant persons who have a business relationship with our Company,
- Determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of our company,
- Planning and execution of customer satisfaction and corporate communication activities,
- The follow-up and execution of legal affairs and the storage of personal data during the general statute of limitations in order to constitute evidence in possible disputes that may arise in the future,
It is processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK for its purposes.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data collected in line with the fulfilment of the above-mentioned Purposes; Within the scope of our legitimate interests in accordance with the rules regarding the transfer of personal data specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law within the scope of the data processing conditions regulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, within the scope of our legitimate interests, to fulfil the service in an accurate, high quality and proper manner, to fulfil the obligations under the legal legislation, to ensure customer satisfaction, to fulfil the contract requirement, to follow up the legal affairs, to the supplier companies (cargo, call centre, research firms, advertising agencies, etc.) and other technical service providers (infrastructure, database management, etc. service providers) to which we supply services. ) and other technical service providers (infrastructure, database management, etc. service providers); It may be shared with legally authorised public institutions and legally authorised private persons within the scope clearly stipulated in the laws and the fulfilment of our legal obligations.
RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA OWNER
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, personal data subjects have the following rights
To learn whether their personal data are processed not,
- To learn whether personal data is processed not and to request information regarding this,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete incorrect processing,
- Request deletion destruction of personal data,
- In case of correction, deletion destruction of personal data, to request notification of this situation to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analysing the processed personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, to demand compensation for the damage.
As a personal data owner, you can send your requests regarding your rights to email@example.com.
Your application that you have prepared in order to exercise your rights on your personal data;
1. Kazımkarabekir Mah. Bekir Saydam Cad. No:94/1 Torbali/Izmir in person,
2. It can be sent to the specified address with a wet signature via notary public,
3. You can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a secure electronic mobile signature, via a registered e-mail address your electronic e-mail address registered in our system.
The Company may request other relevant information and documents from the applicants. Your applications will be finalised free of charge within 30 days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.